Many online articles claim that you can get rid of the excess fat in your legs fast. Unfortunately, it could waste your time and it is not physically possible. Lose weight on all of your body is the only way to lose weigh on a particular part of your body.
You can not reduce leg fat by doing endless hours of only thigh exercises, claims the Fitness expert, Pahla Bowers. These exercises can only tighten the area so you have to reduce your overall body fat If you want to reduce your leg fat as well. Cardio workouts are the best way to do this.
Starting, Low-Impact Cardio for Beginners
If you are starting your journey into a better shape, cardio exercises are great.
They do not necessarily involve big part of the day and they are not intense. Most of the people are actually not used to a rigorous routine.
The video below will present you the most effective cardio routine which will improve your heart rate, burn fat and calories and boost your metabolism.
Here are the best 10 exercises that can give you a lot of health rewards and take you a small amount of your day:
- 20 repetitions of starbursts
- 20 repetitions of frog reaches
- 20 repetitions of standing Russians twists
- 20 repetitions of rainbow jacks
- 20 repetitions of runner marks
- 20 repetitions of single double, knees
- 20 repetitions of goofy jacks
- 20 repetitions of squatty soldiers
- 20 repetitions of side shuffles
- 20 repetitions of high hand crunches
Do not forget that you should not underestimate the power of clean and balanced diet. Connect your new physical lifestyle with healthy diet.
Increase the consumption of fruit, vegetables and meat, grains and diary and try to avoid processed and fast foods!
The post How to Really Lose Leg Fat