Unwanted hair on the body or the face is a nuisance for women and those painful waxing sessions do not make it any easier. In this grooming-conscious world, men too are looking at ways to cut down excessive hair growth. Here is the simple method to get rid of excessive or unwanted hair, whether on your face or any part of your body:
• 1 tsp of fresh cream
• 1 tsp of turmeric powder;
• Half a bowl of milk;
• Half a bowl of chickpea flour.
- Mix chickpea flour, turmeric, fresh cream and milk in a bowl to make a paste without lumps
- Apply this paste on the body from where you want to remove the hair
- Make sure that each hair in the area is covered with the paste
- Keep the paste on the skin for about 20-30 minutes
- When the paste is dried, rub off the mask with your hands. You may wet your hands before rubbing the mask
- You should rub in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Wash the mask applied area with lukewarm water
- Repeat this 3-4 times a week to get rid of hair growth
Note : Natural home remedies will definitely take a longer time to show results and hence you need to be patient when trying out these remedies. You will enjoy results without any side effects or damages to your skin.