Want to lose weight without starving? Then you are at the right place, because this strange 8-hour diet plan will help you lose weight while eating anything you want (well, almost anything!).
Yes, you heard it right.
Eat for only 8 hours and then go for 16 hours fasting. That might sound weird, but not so difficult to follow, according to its author, David Zinczenko.
An individual sleeps for around 7-8 hours. The other 8 hours in a day is spent in eating and other routine activities. So, to control the hunger for 16 hours it’s not such a hard task.
WHY THE 8-HOUR DIET WORKS?
The simple logic behind this 8-hour diet is that your weight will be lost without keeping a track on your calories like any other diet plan.
Let’s see how exactly this diet works:
1. AIDS DIGESTION
In this era where most of the people are into sitting jobs for 9 hours, it is very difficult for your body to get the proper time in digesting the food. This is the reason why at times, we are not able to lose weight even with an healthy eating plan.
The 8-hour diet works by giving your body maximum time to digest what has already been waiting.
2. BURNS MORE CALORIES
Calorie intake is restricted to 8 hours per day. In simple words, it increases the time between your last meal and the breakfast. This helps the body to burn the stored fat through a workout in the morning.
3. GET PROPER REST
The 16 hour of gap gives our body full chance to rest, stretch and relax freely.
4. PREVENTS DISEASES AND AGING
This 8-hour diet also stimulates the source of energy inside the cells. Resulting to this, energy output is maximized and reduces intercellular damage. This helps in slowing down the aging process and eliminating the risk of cancer, diabetes and heart diseases.
WHAT TO EAT WHILE FOLLOWING THE 8-HOUR DIET?
BELOW IS THE DETAILED MEAL PLAN THAT YOU CAN FOLLOW TO RAPIDLY REDUCE THE EXTRA FAT:
- Start off the day with green tea or any detox drink.
- Following by, you can take banana or kale smoothie, wheat flakes with skimmed milk, eggs with toast or any other alternative if you are allergic to lactose. Eggs are always the best option indeed.
- In your pre-lunch menu, you can have watery fruit like watermelon, vegetable salad, and 4 soaked almonds.
- For lunch, you can have either baked fish/tortilla wrap + vegetables + low-fat yogurt or tuna/vegetable sandwich with fresh fruit juice.
- This would amaze you but yes, post lunch you can have a dark chocolate brownie with one orange or apple.
- You can have baked potato wafers, popcorn or nachos with low-fat mayonnaise as your evening snack. Yes you heard it right.
- Finally, for dinner, get some grilled vegetables/chicken kebab with bread pudding, or chicken/lentil soup with fruit custard, or vegetable lasagna with cucumber juice, or kidney beans with chapattis or a glass of milk.
You should be more than happy with all the freedom and variety of foods in this 8-hour diet plan. But the struggle is to maintain a 16-hour gap.
So make sure your dinner is at 6 pm sharp. After that you cannot have anything.
With this amazing diet plan, try to integrate the habit of exercising. It is important for your body to do any kind of physical activity while following the 8-hour diet.
Remember, weight loss is always about 70% diet and 30% exercise. The hard work is done in the kitchen, not in the gym!
The post HOW TO CUT DOWN ALL YOUR EXCESS FAT WITH THE 8-HOUR DIET PLAN appeared first on Healthy Life Idea.