We take care of our skin every day, and when a wart appears, we notice it immediately. Luckily, in this article, we are going to present you a few completely natural remedies, which will help you to get rid of age spots, skin tags, blackheads, warts and moles immediately.
However, at first:
Why is our skin important?
The skin has got three layers. The outer layer, known as epidermis, the middle layer, or the dermis, and the thickest and the innermost layer, known as hypodermis.
In addition, the skin represents the largest organ in the human body, both in weight and size. Moreover, it performs three main functions:
The skin protects us of:
- Elements, such as: the sun, rain or snow.
- Chemicals, micro-organisms and even radiation.
- External pressure and impacts
The skin efficiently regulates:
- Synthesis of vitamin D and body metabolism
- Balance of the fluids, body temperature as well as peripheral circulation (arms, hands, feet and legs).
The skin senses:
- Pain and pressure
- Cold and hot temperature
Even though the skin protects us, it is very thick. The three layers of the skin can be affected by cuts or wounds. However, blackheads, moles, warts, age spots and skin tags can be easily noticed, since they appear on the skin layer that we can see.
TRADITIONAL REMOVAL REMEDIES
The doctors are able to take of the blackheads, warts, moles, age tags and skin spots in a few ways:
- Cryotherapy, which means freezing, for example: warts, until they are removed.
- Laser surgery, which means eliminating, for example: warts, with lasers.
- Topicals, such as retinoid cream, which is the least extreme, but the longest alternative.
COMPLETELY NATURAL REMEDIES
Disclaimer: The list given below is completely natural and is just for informational purposes. Even though it has been claimed that these remedies are very efficient, their use in treatments of warts and blackheads has not been proven yet. Before trying any of the given natural remedies, you should consult a doctor or dermatologist about your skin growths.
Top 2 natural remedies for treating warts:
Warts represent tiny, non-cancerous skin growths, which usually appear on the feet and the hands. They represent a viral infection, which is often caused by human papillomavirus, or HPV. However, they do not cause genital warts. In addition, warts can be easily spread among people both directly or indirectly.
- Fresh Garlic: Cut a clove of garlic and put it on the warts. Then, fix it with a bandage. Leave it for about 30 minutes. After that, wash the warts. You should repeat this procedure twice per day for a week, or until the warts fall off and disappears.
- Vitamin C: Mix a teaspoon of water and a few crushed vitamins C. mix them, until you get a paste. Apply the paste on the warts, and cover it with a bandage. Vitamin C is rich in acidity, which leads to burning sensation. You should repeat this procedure every day.
If these two are not successful, you can try:
- Apple cedar vinegar: The acidity of apple cedar vinegar reduces the appearance of warts. In order to get rid of the warts, prepare a foot basin with hot water and keep your feet for 5 minutes. After that, empty the foot basin and add apple cedar vinegar, so that your feet are soaked completely. Leave them in the apple cedar vinegar for 15 minutes and wash them with water. If you want to treat warts throughout the night, you can apply apple cedar vinegar in a cotton ball and apply it on the warts. Fix the ball with a bandage.
Top 2 natural remedies for treating moles
The moles do not have any side effects on the human health. They can be from flesh-colored to black, from hairy to hairless, from smooth to rough, from flat to raised. Moles begin to appear in the 20s or the 30s, usually as a result of exposure to sun or genetics.
- Castor oil and baking soda: Mix several drops of Castrol oil with baking soda well. Then, apply the mixture on the mole. Leave it on the skin, until it dries naturally. You should repeat this remedy twice per day for one month.
- Pineapple juice: This remedy is not used for elimination of the moles, but for whitening the pigment. Soak a cotton ball in pineapple juice and apply it on the mole. You should repeat this remedy twice per day for at least 2 weeks.
Top 2 natural remedies for treating blackheads
People of all ages suffer from blackheads. They are usually caused by dirt, built-up, dead skin cells or sebum in hair follicles. Except black, they can also be yellow and most often are found on the nose. They can cause serious breakouts if not treated adequately. There are six treatments of blackheads given below, except the top 2 natural remedies:
- Water therapy: cleaning or just splashing your face with water every day will help you to get rid of dirt on the face, which in turn will reduce the appearance of blackheads.
- Egg white mask: whisked egg mask can help you reduce the appearance of blackheads. First, wash your face and apply the whisked egg mask on your face. Repeat this treatment three times a day.
- Clay mask: Bentonite mask is natural, mineral-loaded substance. The bentonite clay will help you to eliminate all the dirt and oil of the skin, without affecting its moisture.
- Honey and milk pore strips: prepare your own cleansing strips with only three ingredients: milk, honey and a cotton strip. All you have to do is to warm up a tablespoon of whole milk and a tablespoon of raw honey. Then, apply it one the blackheads. Fix the cotton strip and leave it for 20 minutes, until it dries.
- Honey and cinnamon strips: You can also cleanse your skin with cinnamon and honey strips, which are used in the same way as the milk strips. Mix equal [arts of cinnamon and honey, and apply the mixture on the blackheads.
- Lemon toner: lemon juice can slightly reduce the appearance of blackheads. First, wash your face with warm water, and cleanse it with a soaked cotton ball in lemon juice. It will act as face tonic and purifier.
- Cinnamon: Mix lemon juice and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Then, apply the mixture on the face and leave it for 15 minutes. Finally, wash your face with water.
- Oatmeal: Mix tomato juice (4 tomatoes) and one teaspoon of honey. Then, add the mixture in the oatmeal bowl, and apply it on the face. Leave it for 15 minutes, and then wash the face with water. You can repeat this natural treatment every day if you want clean skin.
Top 2 natural remedies for removing skin tags
Skin tags represent skin pieces that begin to appear in the 50s and after. They are tiny, soft and different in color, from skin-colored to brown. Find out more about the skin tags and how to get rid of them naturally.
- Apple cedar vinegar: soak a cotton ball in apple cedar vinegar and massage the skin with the ball softly. For several minutes, you may feel burning sensation. Fix the cotton ball on the skin tag and leave it for 4 hours. You should repeat this remedy three times a day, and the skin tags will fade away in two or four weeks.
- Tea tree oil: soak a cotton ball in water and then add a few drops of tea tree oil on it. With the cotton ball, massage the skin gently and leave it for 3 hours, then, rinse it with water. You should repeat this remedy three times a day, for several weeks, in order to get rid of the skin tags successfully.
Top 2 natural remedies for removing age spots
Age spots usually appear on skin areas, which were exposed to sun. The age spots and flat, and range from tan-colored to black. Like the skin tags, the age spots also begin to appear in the 50s and afterwards.
- Rosehip essential oil: apply rosehip essential oil on the skin on its own or mixed with other beauty products. Before applying the oil, the skin should be damp. Apply a few drops on the skin and massage it gently for 1 – 2 minutes. The essential oil contains antioxidants, which will reduce the appearance of age spots, particularly of the black spots.
- Geranium oil: like the rosehip essential oil, the geranium oil also contains antioxidants that reduce the appearance of age spots. Mix several drops of geranium oil with either coconut or olive oil. Before going to bed, apply it one the skin and massage it gently.
Have you tried any of these completely natural remedies for treating blackheads, moles, warts, age spots and skin tags? If you have, we are looking forward to sharing your opinions and experiences with other people.
The post HOW TO REMOVE WARTS, MOLES, BLACKHEADS, AGE SPOTS AND SKIN TAGS COMPLETELY appeared first on Nature Health And Beauty.