If the some changes occur on the body and cannot be logically explained, it is possible the development of many diseases, including cancer.
Recognize early symptoms and save your life.
Early detection of cancer can save your life. There are many early indications that somewhere in the body appeared cancer.
These symptoms can often be seen long before the medical diagnosis, only need to pay attention.
20 signs that your body may have emerged malignancy:
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath. One of the first signs of lung cancer is the inability to take the air – say people who overcame cancer.
- Chronic cough or chest pain. Several types of cancer, including leukemia and cancers of the lungs, causing symptoms such as cough and bronchitis.
Some people suffering from lung cancer, have said that they initially felt pain in the chest that stretched towards the shoulder or down the arm.
- Frequent fevers or infections. It may be signs of leukemia – cancer of the blood cells that starts in the bone marrow. Leukemia causes an abnormal production of white blood cells, thus undermining the body’s ability to fight infections.
- The difficulties in swallowing. Swallowing problems are often associated with cancer of the esophagus or throat. Also, sometimes it can be one of the first indicators of lung cancer.
- Swollen lymph nodes or lumps in the neck, armpit or groin. Enlarged lymph nodes indicate changes in the lymphatic system, which can be a sign that the body developed cancer.
- Excessive bruising or bleeding that does not stop. These symptoms usually indicate that something abnormal happens to the red blood cells – which can be a sign of leukemia.
Over time, leukemia crowds out red blood cells and platelets, and thus impair the ability of blood to carry oxygen throughout the body.
- Weakness and fatigue. The appearance of constant fatigue and weakness is a symptom of many types of cancer, so it should be seen in conjunction with other symptoms.
If you constantly feel exhausted, with no logical explanation and no matter how a lot of sleep, be sure to visit the doctor.
Bloating and weight gain in the abdomen:
- Bloating and weight gain in the abdominal area. Many of women diagnosed with ovarian cancer said they suffered from unexplained bloating that came suddenly and lasts a long time. After vanishing and appearing again.
- Feeling of fullness and loss of appetite. And this may be one of the symptoms of ovarian cancer. Women with ovarian cancer could not eat even when long periods were without food.
- Pain in the pelvis and abdomen. The pain and cramping in the abdomen and pelvis can be associated with bloating that often indicates that it is ovarian cancer. Leukemia is also known to cause stomach pain – because of an enlarged spleen.
- Rectal bleeding or blood in the stool. It is a common symptom of colon cancer. If you see blood in the stool, visit a doctor as soon as possible.
- Unexplained weight loss. Weight loss is an early sign of colon cancer and other cancers of the digestive system.
This may mean that the cancer had spread to the liver that affect appetite and the body’s inability to properly rid of toxins.
- Stomach cramps or frequent abdominal pain. This may indicate colon cancer.
- Red, painful and swollen breasts. These symptoms may indicate breast cancer. Contact your doctor if you see any unexplained changes in your breasts!
- Change the look of your nipples. One of the most common thing that women noticed before the medical diagnosis of breast cancer was changed appearance of the nipple. It became rolled, drawn or turned to one side.
- Unusually severe painful bleeding between the cycles. Many women suffered from it before it is diagnosed cervical cancer. If it is to you, it would be better to go to the gynecologist for vaginal ultrasound.
- Face edema or redness. Some patients diagnosed with lung cancer had swollen face or unusually red face.
Small tumor cells usually block blood vessels in the chest and its hinder blood to circulate freely around the head and face.
- Changes in the skin that do not disappear. It can be about different types of skin cancer – melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma. Periodically check the appearance of the skin all over the body.
- Change the nails. Unexplained changes in the nails can be a sign of several cancers. Brown or black stripes or spots under the nails – skin cancer.
The appearance of nails bent inward sometimes is an indication of lung cancer, and pale or white nails may indicate liver cancer.
- Pain in the back or lower back. Many infected people say this is the first sign of liver cancer.
Breast cancer is also often diagnosed by pain in the back – it sometimes happens because the cancer makes pressure or have already spread to the spine or ribs.
The post THESE ARE THE FIRST SIGNS THAT YOUR BODY MAY DEVELOPS CANCER! appeared first on Bright Box.