When, at the beginning of 2015, Mia Stern was diagnosed with breast cancer, she decided to change her diet and her lifestyle.
She has lost 15 pounds and even more important- she cured cancer without any sacrifices!
“I have eliminated some products from my diet, started cooking healhty food and making healthy drinks . And then, something happened! Not only that I have cured cancer but without too much effort, I have also lost 15 pounds which I was trying to lose for years”.
“I ate even more than earlier, and I loved it, but every pound was melting. I was full of energy , I had a regular and good digestion, good night sleep and my skin was nourished. I fell like I had found the source of eternal youth”-said Mia.
Mia wanted to tell her story to the rest of the world and that’s why she revealed her recipe for “eternal youth”.
- Start your day with a glass of warm water and a little bit of lemon juice. This simple drink improves your digestion.
- Listen to your body, eat only when you feel hungry.
- Hydrate your body throughout the day. Drink at least 1,5 L of water daily to expel the toxins from your body.
- Four times a week, in the morning, drink some “green smoothie”. This is how you will provide nutrients to your body.
- Combine proteins with some green vegetables. For example, if you eat eggs, take vegetables such as fresh spinach or broccoli.
- Drink some “green juice”( cucumber, cabagge, ginger or lemon) once a day. This is how you will detox your body.
- Limit or omit snacks. Eat only fruits or nuts, and no more than quarter cup a day.
- Limit your intake of meat. Onstead of meat, provide your body with vegetable proteins which you can find in beans, lentils, broad beans, buckwheat and avocado.
- Eat vegetable soup as much as you can. I f you don’t have time to cook everyday, at least once a week you can make a vegetable soup, then take the vegetables, drain them, and put them in the fridge. You can keep them there for a few days.
- Spend at least 15 minutes a day in nature. Take a walk in the near park, inhale deeply, observe the world around you . By doing this, you will become more calm and full of energy.
- Exfoliate your body before showering every day. Remove dead cells and toxins through your largest organ – the skin.