Weight loss is a process that everyone would like to know how to handle properly and accelerate it when necessary.
For that purpose, today’s solution will make you feel like the answer is knocking on your door. This potion can make your organism lose those excess pounds in no time, while still operating adequately and efficiently.
Packed with magnificent ingredients and plenty of qualities, this treatment will give your body the revolutionary change it has been waiting for.
The main ingredients that compose this amazing drink are cucumber, ginger, mint and lemon.
When all these products ‘meet’, a wonderful collusion of health and well-being arrives, along with exceptional weight loss properties.
Here is how each product works:
Cucumber is mostly composed of water, or 96% to be exact, which means no calories whatsoever.
Moreover, only 50 grams of cucumber contains merely 10 calories, which is an amazing thing to keep in mind.
Obesity and overweight issues can simply evaporate when cucumbers are consumed, due to the fact that this vegetable can encourage the body to work faster without getting tired.
Here is what else cucumber offers:
- Total body detox
- Natural diuretic replacement
- Uric acid levels balancer
- Natural laxative that cleanses the intestines
- Cleanser of digestive tract mucus
- Protector of the gut and stomach
However, cucumbers are not recommended for people suffering from diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic gastritis, or meteorism.
Mint is an aromatic herb that is used both in the culinary, medical and cosmetic industry.
Mint can often help with:
- Digestive system issues- mint is able to fix spasms, gases, and swelling. It also serves as a natural analgesic.
- Respiratory system problems- mint offers plenty of anti-inflammatory properties that treat severe diseases like bronchitis, dry cough and more. With that in mind, mint can provide a lot of antiseptic qualities that destroy harmful microorganisms. Furthermore, mint is able to deal with conditions such as excess phlegm, mucus or sinus issues.
- Skin conditions- due to its antiseptic qualities mint can treat many problems of this sort, including eczemas and rashes.
- Mint can also reduce stress levels
- It can soothe sore muscles and joints
- Mint may boost the blood circulation
- Mint is powerful enough to deal with insomnia problems or irregular sleeping habits
Additionally mint is used to treat more serious conditions, such as Crohn’s Disease, meteorism, vomiting, intestinal colic, chronic diarrhea, heart diseases, and of course, obesity.
Ginger is an herb that is very particular in flavor and aroma, which is where its power comes from. Today, it may be one of the most recognized beneficial ingredients that everyone uses on daily basis.
Ginger is full of vitamins, minerals, oils and antioxidants that, as a result, can solve many health problems, including:
- Sexual thrive
- PMS problems
- Digestive issues
- Colds and the flu
- Breathing issues and phlegm build-up
- Heart problems and blood circulation conditions
Lemons are generally known as marvelous health warriors. Due to their alkaline nature as well as large content of important vitamins, like vitamin B and B1 and minerals, such as potassium, phosphorus, iron and sodium, as well as folic acid, lemons provide endless benefits for the body.
Therefore, lemons can easily handle any health threat:
- Destroy harmful bacteria
- Flush body toxins
- Prevent heart failure and edema
- Prevent cerebral palsy
- Dissolve kidney stones
- Allow wounds to heal
- Strengthen the blood vessels
Lemons are more than favorable for the human organism, so every chance you get to consume them is a scored win. Aside from the aforementioned conditions, lemons can also help in the battle against colds, pneumonia, fever, bronchitis, asthma, flu, aphonia, tonsillitis, elevated blood pressure, gall stones, and even cavities and constipation.
By mixing all of the aforementioned ingredients, your body will recharge in no time, enabling the metabolism to increase, and the immunity system to strengthen.
Here’s what you need;
- 2 liters water
- 1 medium-sized cucumber
- 4 lemons
- 1 ginger root
- 10 mint leaves
First, cut the cucumber in thin slices and set it aside. Next, cut the lemon likewise and remove the seeds. The remaining three lemons need to be expressed. In the water, add cucumber, cut lemon, juice and mint leaves and a little stevia. Let the mix sit and cool off for 6 hours in the fridge.
Afterwards, drain liquid well and drink it daily.