If there is one duo that can certainly encourage better health and longevity, it is certainly the one made up from moringa and ginger. The two have been used for years back to treat numerous health conditions, due to their ability to track the issue and fix it in no time.
Why is Moringa Important?
The Moringa is also familiar under its other name, tree of life. Many cultures have been using it as a natural remedy for centuries back. It is safe to say Moringa is beyond beneficial and here is why:
It Can Treat Arthritis
Due to its high content of anti-inflammatory properties, the Moringa can alleviate arthritis symptoms. It offers a wide range of vitamins and minerals, including iron, copper, magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
Many studies and clinical trials affirmed that Moringa is able to diminish cancerous cells significantly, as a result of the benzyl isothiocyanate in it. It is also often recommended for patients who have undergone chemotherapy.
Reduces the Cholesterol
As per the Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Moringa has been proven successful in reducing cholesterol levels and helping the body to stay healthy and operative, without any additional burdens.
Ancient medicine used the Moringa as a natural painkiller, especially in cases of chronic headaches and migraines. Because it works as an analgesic, it can deal with all sorts of other pains as well.
Thiocarbamate and isothiocyanate glycosides are components found in the Moringa, and can help diminish the elevated blood pressure in patients suffering from the condition.
Soothes the Stomach
The Moringa offers high anti-ulcer properties that come in handy when dealing with gut and stomach issues. The Moringa also helps in cases of stomach acid problems.
Keeps the Liver Safe
Liver disease can be easily put under control by consuming Moringa, which enables the organ heal properly and battle any harmful threats.
Helps with Anemia
Due to its large nutrient content, the Moringa can treat anemia pretty easily. As a result of its high content of significant minerals, vitamins and proteins, the blood texture improves significantly.
Ginger is mostly used for its root that, that offers a lot of healthy properties that can help the human organism heal faster. According to some studies, ginger can prevent many diseases, including type 2diabetes, imbalanced blood sugar levels and more.
Ginger can also assist with:
– Traveling dizziness- to use it for this purpose take ginger 3 hours before the trip. Also, you can take extra ginger if your journey is longer.
– Chemotherapy side-effects- cancer patients are advised to use ginger to relieve any feeling of nausea, vomiting, and weakness that comes as a result of chemotherapy treatment.
– Pregnancy difficulties- Pregnant women can consume ginger to alleviate nausea and stomach issues. Take half a teaspoon of dried ginger root mixed in a cup of water a couple of times during the day to get rid of any discomfort. However, the treatment shouldn’t last more than two months.
– Postoperative treatment- ginger can replace any medication if taken correctly after surgery. To use it right, eat ginger a day before your scheduled operation. Also, consult your doctor first to avoid any side-effects.
– Anti-ulcer treatment- Ginger possesses plenty of antibacterial qualities that enable the body to diminish ulcers and prevent related pain. The root is also used to regulate the liquid content within the stomach.
Moringa and Ginger Healthy Mix
- 85g fresh ginger
- 10 green moringa leaves
- one teaspoon honey (optional)
- 4 cups water
First, wash ginger root thoroughly and cut into thin slices. Boil slices with the water for 10 minutes and set aside. Throw in moringa leaves and cover to let everything sit well. Add honey to taste.
It is best to take this remedy in the morning and before going to bed, drinking one cup each time.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.