I’ve had a number of bad things happen to me with clogged pipes. I’m very cautious when it comes to the things I know would go through it. I never put anything that’s not liquid, or anything that’s not close to being liquid.
What happened? Like I said, it got clogged. The water level in the sink didn’t subside. It just spun like a whirlpool.
It was a good thing that my husband was out because he would have scolded me. I needed to unclog the sink quickly before he got home to avoid that scolding. I remembered something about vinegar, baking soda and a reaction similar to a small volcano erupting.
Here’s what I did, in steps.
1. I poured half a cup of vinegar in the water.
2. Then I poured in half a box of baking soda.
3. When the reaction started, I quickly plugged the drain.
4. I held the plug until the reaction stopped.
5. I waited thirty minutes.
6. I poured boiling water down the drain.
You know what? It worked!
This is a simple trick that I tried, which might work with you when you find yourself in a similar situation.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.