Onion juice is a known remedy for hair problems, most specifically for hair loss. It has been used for decades as a home treatment.
Onion is loaded in sulfur. Sulfur is a mineral known to be 1 of the main building blocks of hair. It helps improves your blood circulation and provides your hair follicles with sufficient nourishment. Also, onion contains anti-bacterial properties, therefore, it helps with scalp infections that might contribute to hair loss.
Also, it contains the enzyme catalase, which is an anti-oxidant that can help in preventing premature graying for some people.
Are you considering using onion juice for your hair problems? Read-up on the remedies to make sure it will benefit your particular hair care routine.
1. Onion Juice for Hair Growth
The most simple but effective way to boost your hair growth is by using onion juice as a serum.
1. Place 2 tablespoons of onion juice in a bowl.
2. Soak a cotton ball.
3. Cover your scalp completely.
4. Leave the onion juice for at least 15-30 minutes.
5. Rinse with a mild shampoo.
– Use this application every alternate day to see best results.
– The rich sulphur content present in onions help in minimizing thinning hair and nourishes your hair follicles. Its antibacterial nature helps in treating dandruff and other scalp infections, while the antioxidants present in onion juice reverses premature graying of hair.
2. Onion Juice and Olive Oil Hair Massage for Dandruff
Olive oil is a great oil for hair massages as it penetrates your scalp and nourishes it readily. Olive oil also has anti-dandruff properties and hence is an added bonus!
1. Combine 3 tablespoons of onion juice and 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil.
2. Massage this mixture in your scalp, using circular motions.
3. Wash off using mild shampoo after 2 hours.
Do this regularly to have stronger and dandruff-free hair.
3. Onion Juice and Egg as Hair Mask
2. Eggs are known for their protein content that nourishes hair like no other, while tea tree oil helps unclog hair follicles and also ward off odor.
1. Combine 2 tablespoons onion juice, 1 egg and 2-3 drops tea tree essential oil for the best hair mask for hair health.
2. Apply this mask on your scalp covering your hair from roots to ends.
3. Cover your head using a disposable shower cap.
4. Leave on for 30 minutes.
5. Rinse thoroughly using cool water.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family.
The post 3 Ways to Use Onion Juice for Hair Growth and Other Hair Problems appeared first on Green Tree Medic.